- SKU: GFR3-103
- Gauge Type: Tachometer
- Tachometer Signal Type: CAN-Bus (OBDII)
- Range: 10K RPM
- Size: 3 3/8 inch
- Hole Size: 3.375” (86mm)"Internal Shift Light=Yes
- Instructions: Download
- dd_pcode: gfr3103
- sku_dd-link: 0ki68gr8ge4
- Fitted with an internal microprocessor to ensure accurate readings.
- High torque stepper motor for pointer precision in any racing condition.
- Durable, slim case and spin-lock ring for easy mounting.
- Solid aluminum bezel.
- Weather-resistant (not waterproof).
IMPORTANT: To use a Freedom CAN-BUS Tachometer you will need to know if your vehicle supports the CAN-BUS protocol and RPM output. Please verify that your vehicle's ECU supports CAN-BUS RPM data output before you place an order.
Freedom CAN-BUS Tachometer (with internal shift light)
- Wires directly into the vehicle's 16-pin OBDII Data Link Connector
- Fits into 3.375" (85mm) dash hole
- Solid Aluminum Bezel
- Spin Lock Ring is included for easy mounting
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement
- Digital high torque stepper motor ensures accurate pointer movement
- Gauge is NOT waterproof
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on gauge electronics!
Important CAN-BUS Gauge Details (Please read before ordering):
- Freedom CAN-BUS gauges operate by receiving data from the ECU (Engine Control Unit) through the OBDII wiring.
- Gauges (individual or daisy chained) will not function when used in conjunction with any other OBDII device.
- The OBDII connection does NOT provide power to the gauge.
- Additional wiring required for Gauge Power and the Electroluminescent Dial Lighting.
- Gauge CANNOT be connected to senders or anything that sends a raw signal.