- SKU: GF2-100
- Gauge Type: Fuel Level Gauge
- Fuel Level Signal Type: CAN-Bus (OBDII) on select vehicles
- Size: 2 5/8 inch
- Hole Size: 2.625” (66mm) or 2.062” (52mm)
- Warning Light: No
- Instructions: Download
- dd_pcode: gf2100
- sku_dd-link: 0ki68gr8ge4
- Fitted with an internal microprocessor to ensure accurate readings.
- High torque stepper motor for pointer precision in any racing condition.
- Durable, slim case and spin-lock ring for easy mounting.
- Solid aluminum bezel.
- Weather-resistant (not waterproof).
IMPORTANT: Not all vehicle/ECU manufacturers include Fuel Level data output. To use a Freedom CAN-BUS Fuel Level gauge you will need to know if your vehicle supports the CAN-BUS protocol and Fuel Level output. Please verify that your vehicle's ECU supports CAN-BUS Fuel Level data output before you place an order.
Freedom CAN-BUS Fuel Level Gauge
- Wires directly into the vehicle's 16-pin OBDII Data Link Connector
- Fits into 2.062" (52mm) dash hole or 2.625" (66mm) dash hole
- Solid Aluminum Bezel
- Spin Lock Ring is included for easy mounting
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement
- Digital high torque stepper motor ensures accurate pointer movement
- Gauge is NOT waterproof
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on gauge electronics!
Important CAN-BUS Gauge Details (Please read before ordering):
- Freedom CAN-BUS gauges operate by receiving data from the ECU (Engine Control Unit) through the OBDII wiring.
- Gauges (individual or daisy chained) will not function when used in conjunction with any other OBDII device.
- The OBDII connection does NOT provide power to the gauge.
- Additional wiring required for Gauge Power and the Electroluminescent Dial Lighting.
- Gauge CANNOT be connected to senders or anything that sends a raw signal.